To complete your ticket purchase, follow these steps:
1. Event Details:
Select performance and ticket quantities, then click "Add to Basket".
Click "Begin Checkout" to checkout. You can make changes to your basket there.
2. Shopping Basket:
Click "Checkout Now!"
3. Login or Create an account now
Select "I am a returning customer" or "Create a new account"
Under "Create a New Account, complete all fields, then click "Register Now"
Enter your login information and click "Login Now"
4. Order Information and Payments:
Check "Yes" to accept terms of service, then click "Checkout" to pay - by credit card or PayPal.
Complete the PayPal or credit card transaction. You should soon receive a receipt and a note containing e-tickets in a "pdf" file. Print the "pdf" to use as tickets.
We're always looking for more singers. Interested?The Northeast Texas Choral Society welcomes new singers at the beginning of each rehearsal season. If you are a prospective new Choral Society member, here are a few things you should know:
- Auditions for Northeast Texas Choral Society are held at the beginning of each "semester". "Auditions" is a word that strikes fear in the heart of most singers, but that fear is completely unfounded with your audition for this Choral Society. Our director, Carol Allen, is not going to make you sing an aria. Nor is it necessary to have a prepared audition piece. She will ask you to sing a scale, or repeat what she sings. Carol wants to know what your range is, and how your voice will fit into our group.
- Our members pay a $30 tuition each semester, covering some of our costs.
- Rehearsals begin in August in preparation for our Chirstmas concert, and in January for our Spring concert. They take place every Monday night in the Fellowship Hall of First United Methodist Church in Sulphur Springs. (Ours is not a church choir - but we have to meet some place!)
- Join us! You will love being a part of this family!